a. Teaching Swimming Lessons
b. Cleaning the Church
c. Working at Hallmark
d. At a Recording Studio
- Recordings are not fast to produce. You do take after take after take.
- Just when you think you've done the whole thing right, the director comes in, rearranges everyone to stand by new mics, and says "again."
- To sound more child-like, you have to smile a lot while you sing.
- You get a headset, but you can only keep one ear covered so you can hear the tracks in one ear and make sure you are blending with the other kids in the other.
- The unlimited supply of pop and pizza was a huge bonus to a full Saturday...even if anchovies were threatened.