- You leave shorts and a tank top out for an immediate change upon walking through the door.
- You quickly look at "Safari" on the computer and read it as "Salafi."
- At dinner, you grab the box of Kleenex to wipe your fingers and mouth.
- You can completely change clothes between when you buzz someone in the building door and when they reach your apartment door.
- You can't go to bed without washing your feet.
- You panic when you realize you forgot your water bottle at home.
- Cars get within inches of you as you walk down the road and you don't even flinch.
- You plan your evening schedule around rolling blackouts.
- You can quickly determine what time it is in multiple time zones.
- You know the order of the time zones.
You know you've lived in this country for a while when:
a simple girl on a